Food Services


We can cater your event, large or small, at our facility or at yours.  Menu options are unlimited.

No time to cook?  How does Mandarin Chicken sound to you, or Hearty Beef Stew, Glazed Pork Roast, or Meat Lasagna?  Order one of our “Gourmet to Go” meals, a complete meal including entrée and side dishes.

Contact the Union County Senior Center at 541 605-5556 to schedule your event or place your “Gourmet to Go” order today.  We accept credit cards.  Proceeds benefit the meals on wheels program.

Baker and Wallowa counties now offer catering. Contact 541-523-6591 in Baker County or 541-426-3480 in Wallowa County for more information.



Quarterly at each senior center a professional provides information on health, physical fitness, and nutrition.