January 9, 1969 – Organization is incorporated as Eastern Oregon Community Development Council (EOCDC) after restructuring by Northeast Oregon Planning and Development Council.
- January 31, 1969 – Community Action Program designation granted for the counties of Baker, Union and Wallowa by the Office of Economic Opportunity in accordance with the Economic Opportunity Act of 1964.
- April 15, 1970 – Non-profit 501(c)(3) status granted to EOCDC.
- July 23, 1979 – EOCDC receives designation as an Area Agency on Aging pursuant to the requirements of the Older Americans Act.
- January 30, 1986 – EOCDC Board of Directors changes the organization’s name to HELP, Inc.
- December 17, 1987 – HELP, Inc. adds Grant County to its Community Action Program service area.
- March 19, 1993 – HELP, Inc. is designated a Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO) by Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- July 27, 1993 – HELP, Inc. Board of Directors changes the organization’s name to Community Connection of Northeast Oregon, Inc.
- March, 6 1996 – Community Connection Board of Directors adopts the State of Oregon’s requirements and the corporation becomes a Community Development Corporation (CDC).
- February 22, 2011 – Community Connection purchases property at 2802 Adams Avenue for its administration office.
- September 26, 2011 – Community Connection Administration Office moves to new location!
- January 10, 2012 – Community Connection celebrates new agency headquarters
- January 2019 – Community Connection celebrates its 50-Year Anniversary!